Our series systems engineering department assumes for you the procurement, assembly and testing of mechanical and mechatronic series modules through to complex mechatronic systems. The quality of products and processes is regularly confirmed by internal GRITEC audits as well as customer audits.
Let our experienced team work for you when the situation calls for production flexibility and powerful engineering for your system or its integration.
Tested production processes and transparent costs. You know what, why and how much it costs.
Our engineering is at your disposal when design changes are needed. Our ERP system ensures materials management and project transparency all along the line.
- Let's say you want a tested production process including resources and test equipment before you relocate production.
- Your core competence is not in product manufacturing.
- You produce a mechatronic product in small quantities.
- You require an infrastructure to further develop software, electronic and mechanical engineering.
- You do not yet know the success of your newly established product and therefore rely on our infrastructure.
- You want to optimise the costs of the entire product including the production process.
- Production and testing from the prototype to the mature series product.
- Life cycle and further development of your series product.
- Strategic and operational procurement from long-term suppliers at national and international level.
- Tested assembly process.
- Up-to-date infrastructure.